Woke up with a headache today. Thought it had gone away just before I went to bed last night, but I woke up during the night and it was back. Popped some Excedrin Extra Strength and laid down a bit longer. I had planned on doing X2 Total Body before work. Wasn’t going to happen. I was, however able to knock out Ab Ripper X2.
I say “knock it out”. In actuality, it’s more like “struggle and complain through”. I felt a lot like this guy…
Ab Ripper X2 actually wasn’t as hard as I expected it to be. I was able to make it through the routine, if not every rep. Now, I’m sure my form looked nothing like those in the video, but HEY, I didn’t feel well, OK?
X2 Total Body came after work. And after a game of Battlefield 3. I was worn out today. Took my some N.O. Xplode to rev up the engine and I was
off to the races awkwardly blundering through the routine. It took me nearly 2 hours as I had to watch a couple of the reps of each move to see the form, rewind, and then try to keep up with the “kids”.
Moves of interest:
- Push-Up Side Arm Balance – Pretty Tough at first. Got the footwork down on the second round and it got much easier
- Warrior 3 Kickback / Warrior 3 Curl – Pay no attention to the guy in the mirror with the L shaped back.
- Boing Pushup – Didn’t have enough air in the stability ball for this one. Had to pause and air it up with a bicycle pump. Much easier with an inflated ball!
- Crunchy Lever Pull-Up – Thought I did ok on the first round. The second round? FUHGETABOUTIT! Only did 3 sloppies.
- Mule Kick Burpee – ’bout to smash my face every time.
Oh, and Dreya is back! And Tony is gushing over her as much as ever <eye roll>.