I’ve been keeping track of the days just by looking at my last post and then adding a day or two. With the various… alterations the schedules (too hurt, too sick, too drunk), I seem to have lost count of what day I’m on. Now that I’m nearing the end of this round, I counted back from the end. Happy Day 91 (of 114 from 2 weeks of set backs)!
Today was Chest and Back. I went without the video. This is another one that I can get away without having to listen to Tony’s awful jokes. After listening to these DVD’s for over a year, I’m pretty aware of what’s going on.
Basically I like workout without the DVD because
- I can work out at my own pace (it’s usually about an hour, sometimes longer or shorter)
- I can watch TV instead.
- If I feel a need a bit more rest, I don’t have to pause
- I can pump out some bigger numbers (due to resting more)
- No more bad jokes unless they’re from a Family Guy DVR recording
- I don’t have to feel so bad when I’m done with my corn cobs a full 30 seconds before the video
So yeah, another great workout! I had plenty of time to pause and get then attack a few more push-ups in each exercise. I washed and waxed my car in addition to running over the weekend I’m even sore from that! It’s amazing that you can do so much of this extreme fitness, yet just the fact that you’re doing new moves (Wax on. Wax off) can leave you sore all over again. My legs have not recovered from the 3 mile run on Saturday either.
I like it!